Be The Difference in Someone’s Life
1. Send flowers with a note of love, thinking of you, or encouragement.
2. Lunch on the patio at their favorite restaurant.
3. Listen when they speak making eye contact
4. A compliment
5. A phone call reminding them you are thinking of them
6. Run an errand or offer to pick up items they need
7. Greet them with a smile
8. Invite them over for coffee or tea
9. A small gift – a potted plant, package of their favorite coffee or candy
10. Invite them to a movie, a play, or for a walk
11. Prepare a meal when they do not feel well or having a hectic day
12. Share a book you recently read that they may enjoy
13. Offer to watch their children so they can have a break and relax
A display of kindness extended to people who cross your path takes only a few minutes. We are often unaware of the difficulties people may be facing in their life. An act of kindness offers encouragement and hope. Brightening someone’s day does not have to cost money. It simply costs a few minutes of your time.
Be the difference in someone’s life today.
“Life isn’t about living, it’s about making a difference.” Jonathan Robbins
“So encourage each other and build each other up…” I Thessalonians 5:11
firstname.lastname@example.org Brenda Luther thirteenonecoaching.com