What is One Thing You Desire to Change?
Change starts in our mind.
What we think determines how we feel and how we feel influences how we act. The uncertainty of how to implement and accomplish that one desire in our life holds us back and every day we desire to live differently. We meander through the days of procrastination failing to implement change. If only it would happen magically with no effort on our part. God does not work that way.
What do you desire to change?
Change starts in your mind and that one thing you need to change lingers in your mind and refuses to go away. What is it?
2. Weight – lose those extra pounds.
3. Develop the habit of a daily devotional and prayer time.
4. Set the alarm and start the day earlier to prevent frustration of being late.
5. Be kinder to those around you.
6. Spend more time with family.
7. Eat at home instead of eating out four or five times a week.
8. Be more conservative in your spending habits.
9. Plan family getaways several times a year.
10. Attend church on a regular basis.
11. Volunteer at your church or school.
12. Be available for dates with your spouse.
13. Plan meals to make family time a pleasant experience.
14. Take a class.
15. Join a gym.
16. Turn the television off and spend the evening with your family.
17. Find a new job.
18. Discover a new hobby.
19. Learn to play an instrument.
20. Enroll in a book club.
Are you ready to take the first step and move forward?
The choice is yours.
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things; Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:6-8 NIN
In the hope of Christ,