God’s Grace…Is it Sufficient?
“God’s Grace…Is it Sufficient? Journeying through life, encountering problems, suffering emotionally, lacking motivation, and trudging along the path questions invade our mind about God’s grace.
Moments of indecision wavering with the sufficiency of God in the search for resolution and the struggle to trust God.
- 1. The lack of joy or motivation in your spirit raises the question “God’s Grace…Is it Sufficient?”
- 2. When conflict with loved ones causes you to question your actions and your motivates.
- 3. A family member or friend suffers from sickness and answers to prayers do not come. “God’s Grace…Is it Sufficient?”
- 4. Life is full of uncertainty and your thoughts are in turmoil.
- 5. Although you are reading your Bible, praying, attending church, and seeking God you feel your spiritual life is stagnant. Your spirit seems cold and unyielding and God seems far away.
- 6. People fail you and you are disappointed and fail to understand. Questions flood your mind.
- 7. The darkness surrounds you and fear invades your spirit as you search for meaning in your life.
- 8. God seems far away and you feel empty inside wondering, “Where is God?”
- 9. Something is missing in your life and you wonder, “What am I missing?”
- 10. The questions come when jobs are lost, finances are in disarray, and there appears to be no hope.
- 11. God is silent and you wonder, “Has God forgotten me?”
- 12. The questions arise, “Does God love me?”
- 13. Where is God in your time of doubt, sadness, wandering, floundering, and questioning Him?
It is impossible to figure out life on your own without God. He is with you, walking beside you, guiding, and leading you along the path He has laid out for you. Following Him when you question, “God’s Grace…Is it Sufficient?” Experiencing feelings of being forsaken, rejected, and alone you continue to seek Him knowing in your heart that He is sufficient for all your needs.
Whatever I have, whoever I am, I can make it through anything with God who gives me strength. Philippines 4:13
I command you–be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you, wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
…Nothing is too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17
Paul pleaded for the Lord to remove a thorn in his flesh, and the Lord replied, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” II Corinthians 12:9 God displays His power in weaknesses giving hope and courage to trust Him. Trusting in Him, He gives what is needed.
Discussing weaknesses is not a joyful topic. The desire to be strong and self-sufficient is the goal. God has other plans. He desires for strength and sufficiency to come from faith and trust in Him. Our faith falters in the attempt to solve problems our way. Realization shatters our defenses that He is our Rock, the One needed, and we call to Him. He is waiting with open arms.
Today, my prayer is that we will continue to discover that God is sufficient for all our needs.
Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency comes from God. II Corinthians 3:5
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. I Chronicles 16:11
September 21, 2015